Thursday, July 3, 2008

PERLANCARAN MY BLOG



Dear all


alhamdulillah bersyukur kehadrat ilahi kerana dgn limpah dan izin kurnianya wah seperti YB bagi ucapan jer..dapat jugak memenuhi my deram to have my own blog. specially thanks to mazliaty madzelan a.k.a zizie@zizah who never stopped keep on pushing and encourage me to have my own blog. love u so much. i owe you. At 1st keep on thingking why i musy have my own blog. for what reason... ikut2 suma org ker or nak luahkan perasaan ker don't knowlah tapi last2 find out that x mo ketinggalan sumanya ada blog since me also really obses to read a few blog so i decided to have one. here i come launcing my own blog. actually so nervous gak coz lately i always complaining peole those have blog but ignore to update so now my time sendiri mau ingatlah lu pikir lah sendiri.


2nd ly what theme that i want to focuse on this blog... food ker since i love to eat or lagu2 ker alah caca marba jerlah but end up i think at the end of my enty i want to include lagu2 lah kot any kind og song but especially lagu2 lama lah very klasik one (malay and english) . kalau x dapat [un petikan lirik ker wah seperti komposer lagu pulak....but i hope i can update this blog x nak lah blog jadik post cantek saja...so everybody welcome to my blog hope we can share a lot of things which can benefit each other so we can live heapily ever after... so fairy tales....

No comments: